Saturday 19 January 2013

Buenos Aires

Lego flag at Ezeiza International Airport
to commemorate 200 years of forming a union
1810 - 2010

I visited some historical sites in Buenos Aires such as the National Congress, the Cathedral and Casa Rosada (the official residence of the President of Argentina, Cristina Fernández).
Congresso Nacional
Cathedral
Casa Rosada


What I liked most, however, was an accidental discovery. I was at the Fine Arts Museum when I decided to write my journal in a park next to the museum. There were some dog walkers gathered under a tree having a chat. Their dogs were having a great time making friends and running around, carefree. It was hilarious when the small dogs thought that they were the hugest dogs around and barked at/ bullied/ chased the big dogs. It was also really cool how one of the dog walkers could get all of his dogs to follow him without holding to their leashes. Of course, some dogs had to get their leashes tangled on the lamp posts somehow. A few of the dogs came to me for pats. I needed them more than they needed me.
Pretty please?
I saw the cutest ladybird and brazilian cardinals, which reminded me of Angry Bird.
Not sure what ladybird this is

Brazilian cardinals
Who are you?


There were not many people around to share this moment. I guessed everyone was busy at work. How many of these moments have I missed at home?






No comments:

Post a Comment